Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Portrait Song

                                                                         Numb-Linkin Park
     V1: Tired of being what you want me to be. Feeling so faithless lost under the surface.Don't know what 
You're expecting of me. Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes. Every step that I take is another
Mistake to you.
   Chorus: I've become so numb I can't feel you there. Become so tired so much more aware I'm becoming 
This all I want to do is be more like me and be less like you.
   V2: Can't you see that you're smothering me? Holding to tightly afraid to lose control cause everything you
Thought I would be is falling apart right in front of you. Every step that I take is another mistake to you and
Every second I waste is more than I can take. 
   Chorus: I've become so numb I can't feel you there. Become so tired so much more aware I'm becoming This all I want to do is be more like me and be less like you.
   Bridge: And I know I may end up failing to but I know you were just like me with someone disappointed in You.
  Chorus: I've become so numb I can't feel you there. Become so tired so much more aware I'm becoming This all I want to do is be more like me and be less like you. I've become so numb I can't feel you there. Tired of being what you want me to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment